In my dream I woke up in the dark, I couldn't see. I tried to sit up just to realise, rather quickly that I couldn't move. At first I was confused, groggy, wondering what was going on, it took me a few seconds before I started to become scared. but by then someone, I wasn't sure who, was gliding their hand over my body, starting at my neck, (Wait... wtf? what was on my neck... I could feel it was hard... cool when the person pushed it against my skin... WTF?) down over my breast, then i realised my arms were bound behind me... I knew that feel, it was an arm binder... how had I ended up in that?! down over my stomach, to my thigh. It was then I realised that I was nude, that my legs were bound with my ankles to my thighs... what the hell was going on?
Wait, what was he doing? I could feel him messing with something on the bed, then just as suddenly I was in his arms.. being carried... I couldn't see... why couldn't I see? oh wait, a blindfold... WTF A BLIND FOLD? then I began to panic, scared, unsure as to where I was, or who this person was.... he hadn't hurt me... how did I know it was a he? I don't know but I did.
![]() |
| Foxy Leathers Supplies Hot Pink Blindfold - email me if you would like one! :) |
Then I felt more ropes... first around one knee, squeezing tightly in between my calf and thigh pulling my right leg outward, then my left... suddenly I felt very exposed, knowing I was nude, laid out on something... completely on display with my arms bound beneath me, knowing my breasts would be thrust forward, now my legs bound completely open.. just this side of to painful. What was going on.. who was he?! then I felt another rope, moving across my neck. not cutting off the air, but a clear warning that it could if I tried to struggle or get up. Again I felt something cold digging into my neck.. what the hell was it?!
Then I felt his hands pressing something against my mouth... wait I wasn't already gagged? how hadn't I noticed that?! the gag slipped easily between my lips... I was so startled I hadn't even though to close my damn mouth?! what was wrong with me!?
Then suddenly the blind fold comes off, the light blinding me in a new way for several seconds... wait... i know this room! Its a dining room, I saw it on his cam yesterday! I'm laying on the table, my gasp of surprise lost in the bit gag between my lips, my eyes get really big as his fingers begin playing over my body, by breasts, my stomach, one hand moving up to cup my cheek as his other moves down between my thighs, my eyes adjusting until I can see Him clearly above me... Surprise... he says, as he begins teasing me...
I don't even have time to wonder how the hell he got me to New Zealand without waking me up before his fingers are pushing me over the edge into a wonderfully amazing orgasm.
Then I get jumped on by kids and the dream shatters... but I get to come awake to his voice... and that makes it all better.

No comments:
Post a Comment