Friday, 27 January 2012

Foxy Leathers Supplies Gorean Slave Dancing Belt

Did I mention that I make custom BDSM toys and furniture?


This Gorean belt is ment for dancing, Imagine your lil slave girl with this wrapped about her hips doing a silk, tile or pole dance..... wowza! with spikes and studs and lots of slits this is a hot lil number. I'll have pictures of the matching bra up soon! It features 4 chains that are used to get the proper fit, and all 4 chains have a clip for adjustments. I can make this set fit ANY GIRL





The details:

  • Measurement across the top: about 12 1/2"  
  • Measurement from top to bottom: about 11 3/8" at the longest point  
  • Max chain adjustment: about 13"  
  • Made from Fur on Bull hide.
  • Thick enough to keep it covered but flexable enough to show her off!
  • Unlike other Gorean belts, this one has 2 pieces of leather, one for the front, and one for the back. It's a completely unique piece!
If you would like something made just send me an email ;)

You are welcome to use these images on your website - just please include a link back to my blog. If you need help to create the link just ask. It would be wonderful if you let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment