Monday, 30 January 2012

Foxy Leathers Supplies Leather Split Paddle

Did I mention that I make custom BDSM toys and furniture?



This black leather split paddle is one of the best toys I sell and is absolutely beautiful. It stings and leaves beautiful marks.

 Here are the specifics:

  • Split end design - for that extra desired effect.
  • Hand stitched with REDstitching.
  • It measures about 20" tall and 2 3/4" wide.
  • Metal reinforced handle (inside the handle).
Try to imagine how this will look, hanging with the rest of your  collection!


If you would like something made just send me an email ;)

You are welcome to use these images on your website - just please include a link back to my blog. If you need help to create the link just ask. It would be wonderful if you let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment