Friday, 27 January 2012

Foxy Leathers Supplies Black Deer Hide Flogger

Did I mention that I make custom BDSM toys and furniture?


This is one of my personal favorites. I make it in all kinds of colors and sizes. This one is made of Deer hide and is absolutely one of the softest and thuddiest light floggers I have ever done. 




Here are the details:
  • 100% leather construction
  • strong leather strap (3 1/2" diameter) for your wrist & hanging
  • 8 1/4" long sturdy handle, with a reinforced leather grip
  • 21" leather falls - 34 of them! Each is 3/8" wide
If you would like something made just send me an email ;)

You are welcome to use these images on your website - just please include a link back to my blog. If you need help to create the link just ask. It would be wonderful if you let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment