Did I mention that I make custom BDSM toys and furniture?
This Collar of Hearts is a True Love Collar. It is composed of high quality leather, She says she wants your heart for Valentines day? Well here ya go, lets lock it in place! This lovely collor is double layered, lockable and comfertable. perfect for anything Valentine's Day gathering.
It is composed of high quality leather. It features:
- 100% quality leather with inlaid hearts
- a 5/8" ring to attach a leash, if desired
- a sturdy locking buckle with 5 holes allows for 5 neck sizes (approximately 13 1/2" to 16" Though let me know I can adjust to fit any size)
- Can include a heart shaped padlock
- 18 1/4" long, 3/4" wide
If you would like something made just send me an email ;)
You are welcome to use these images on your website - just please include a link back to my blog. If you need help to create the link just ask. It would be wonderful if you let me know. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment